Administrator Education Committee
The Administrator Education Committee is a Standing Committee as specified in the NCTR Constitution. Its purpose is to provide the President, the Executive Committee, and the Executive Director with advice and counsel in the development and implementation of initiatives and programs targeted to the administrators of NCTR member systems. Traditionally all members of the Committee are administrators.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working with the President, the Executive Committee, and the Executive Director, the Administrator Education Committee is responsible for assisting in the planning of the program for the annual System Directors’ Meeting. Similarly, the Committee may be asked to provide input concerning the program for the Annual Conference of NCTR. The Committee shall also be responsible for carrying out any actions assigned to it in NCTR’s Strategic Plan.
The Chairperson of the Committee shall be prepared to deliver a brief report of the Committee’s activities at the Annual Conference Business Meeting of NCTR.
Administrator Education Committee 2022
- Thad McTigue, Chair, Deputy Executive Director, New York City TRS
- Thomas Williams, Vice-Chair, NCTR Liaison
- Randy Gerke, Administrator, Nebraska PERS
- Gary Harbin, Administrator, Kentucky TRS
- Ray Higgins, Administrator, Mississippi PERS
- Jan Murtha, Administrator, North Dakota RIO
- Steve Russo, Administrator, Indiana PRS
- Jay Stoffel, Administrator, Minnesota TRA
- Katherine Whitney, Executive Director, Louisiana TRS
- Rebecca M. Wyke, Administrator, Maine PERS
Note: Pursuant to the NCTR Constitution, the President and President-Elect shall be ex-officio members of all committees