Providing the opportunity for all pension systems’ staff, members and key stakeholders to come together, collaborate and share ideas, while hearing the latest pension news and challenges.
We look forward to seeing you
in La Jolla, CA!
NCTR 101st Conference
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines | La Jolla, CA | October 7-11, 2023
Registration opens in June!
Saturday, October 7:
NCTR Committee Meetings
- Schedule TBD
Sunday, October 8:
- 3 pm – First General Session
- 6 pm – President’s Reception / Group Dinner for all attendees
Monday, October 9:
- 8 am – 4 pm – Second General Session
- 6 pm – Reception and James D. Mosman Teacher of the Year Dinner
Tuesday, October 10:
- 8 am – Noon – Third General Session
- 2 pm – Annual Business Meeting
- 5:30 pm – Reception / Dinner on your own
- Non-Commercial: $1,340/attendee
- Non-Commercial Guest: $410/attendee
- Commercial Member: $2,680/attendee
- Commercial Guest: $490/attendee
- Sponsors: $1,960
- $235/night (plus taxes)
Room reservation link coming soon!
Get ready to mingle! In-person speed networking with executive directors, CIOs and investment staff to return, as well as a new Trustee Only networking session!
Interested in Partnering with NCTR?
Becoming an NCTR event sponsor gives you the opportunity to be in a face-to-face environment where you can network and increase market visibility. Gain the competitive advantage, while making direct connections with high-level decision makers from more than 63 public pension systems from across the nation, with combined assets exceeding $2 trillion in their trust funds.
Not Yet a Member?
NCTR Annual Conferences are held exclusively for the benefit of NCTR members.