NCTR’s Government Relations program was developed to “Provide a national forum for the discussion and resolution of public policy issues affecting public pension funds by collecting and analyzing data about the funds; presenting the results of such analysis to Congress, relevant federal agencies, and comparable state bodies.”
To learn more, please visit NCTR’s Governing Documents.
The Legislative Committee is a Standing Committee as specified in the NCTR Constitution. The Constitution states that “the Legislative Committee exists to implement the policies of the Executive Committee in regard to federal or state legislative or agency decisions or proposals that impact NCTR or its members.”
- 2014 Executive Director’s Letter to Pew
- 2014 CalSTRS – Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- 2014 How Institutional Investors Can Use Active Share (Author: Assette)
- 2014 NCTR Executive Director Commends Senator Harkin
- 2014 WNET to Return $3.5 Million Arnold Foundation Grant