Conference Registration is LIVE!
Key Due Dates:
- September 4 – Resolutions Due (Please contact us if you have a late submittal)
- Submit your In Appreciation, In Memoriam, and Policy Resolutions to Delia Richardson at email@example.com for consideration by the Resolutions Committee, prior to the Annual Business Meeting.
- September 21 – Executive Committee Nominations Due Date Extended (For more information, click here)
- September 30 – Delegates due to Robyn wheeler at Rwheeler@nctr.org (Delegate Form Here)
- October 15 – NCTR Business Meeting (Via Zoom, a link will be shared prior to meeting)
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Interested in Partnering with NCTR?
Becoming an NCTR event sponsor gives you the opportunity to be in a face-to-face environment where you can network and increase market visibility. Gain the competitive advantage, while making direct connections with high-level decision makers from more than 63 public pension systems from across the nation, with combined assets exceeding $2 trillion in their trust funds.